Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Allegory Gallery Design Challenge: Luna Moth

My challenge piece is on Jes MaHarry's new coloring book pages! The chips are from the kit, the Czech glass and Vintage plastic are from Allegory Gallery. I think all the crystals are from the kit and the rest is from my stash.
Thanks Laurel, for forgoing the awesome green sparkly pendant bead! I put it to good use!
Check out Andrew's amazing talent with this mystery component! The detail is spectacular! I added a Keith O'Connor bead and leather as the clasp, but other than that, this bracelet is all from the kit! Again on a page from Jes' coloring book.

Check out everyone else's creations on the Facebook page after the reveal on Thursday and give them some love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...