Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Where do you want to be?

So Today... My printer at work decides (for no apparent reason) to not communicate with my computer. Takes me hours to fix, and I was not even sure it was fixed when I left.

On my way home, my car decides to do this christmas-light-up-error-dashboard....

 
 

 

And now, I am currently fighting with blogger.com, the blogger tablet app, and the blogsy app to make them all play nice together. (They absolutely will NOT.)

After lots of swearing, and before swearing off technology forever, I think to check the Farmers Almanac for Mercury in Retrograde dates, ya know, just for shits and giggles...

YUP. I'll be darned. Sure enough...

TODAY is the start of another cycle of the seeming backwards motion of Mercury.

For those that don't know (believe, understand, realize, etc) this starts a month or so of complete and utter frustration with all types of communication (which in 2016 is mostly technological in nature).


In addition to communication, "the planet Mercury rules travel, contracts, automobiles, and such. So,when Mercury is retrograde, remain flexible, allow time for extra travel, and avoid signing contracts. Review projects and plans at these times, but wait until Mercury is direct again to make any final decisions."

 

You have been warned.


SO, it is very possible that you are here and don't want to be...
Click where you want to be, and hopefully the link works!
Do you want to be at ART JEWELRY ELEMENTS CoM REVEAL?
Do you want to be at ART BEAD SCENE REVEAL?
Do you want to be at SARAJO's HONEY DO LIST REVEAL?
How about PRETTY PALETTES AUGUST REVEAL?
No? How about INSPIRED BY READING AUGUST? Not written yet, check back.

Hopefully this helps you find your way (around my blog and in the universe)!
xoxo

 

1 comment:

  1. I want to be at all if the above!!!! But have NO time to play along. Things will get better, just keep swearing... Lol

    ReplyDelete

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...